We feel that everyone benefits when there is a clear understanding of our financial policy prior to treatment.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at (918) 743-7444. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but this must be accomplished prior to the actual procedure.
- Payment is due at the time of services. An estimate of your total fee will be outlined in detail with you at the time of your initial visit.
- On treatment involving laboratory fees (crowns, bridges, dentures), you may choose to pay in halves. Our Financial Coordinator will assist you in setting this up.
- Patients with insurance: As a courtesy, our office will file your insurance if you provide us with the proper information. You are expected to pay your deductible and any out-of-pocket portions at the time services are rendered. We will accept benefits for the remaining balance. In the event your insurance overpay, we will refund you promptly. If your insurance company does not make payment within 45 days, you are immediately responsible for the remaining balance.
- Finance charge: If an account, which is the patient’s responsibility, is not paid in full within 30 days a 1.5% finance charge will be added to the account balance per month.
- Missed appointment fee: We reserve an exclusive block of time for your appointment with us and we ask for your consideration in giving us at least 24 hours notice for a hygiene appointment and at least 48 hours for dental appointment that you might need to reschedule.
- Returned checks: There is a fee of $25.00 for any check returned by the bank.
- For your convenience: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards. We can also assist you in obtaining financing through Care Credit, MyMedicalLoans.com, and we are always seeking additional lenders.